18 February 2008

Thinking

I want to see a whole lot of really bad movies lately, including:

  • Jumper - traditionally I hate movies with Hayden Christiansen. His doleful, pretty face reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. This isn't bad its just distracting... and lets all face the facts people, unless you concentrate really hard on the movie to get past HC's horrible acting, you're can't enjoy the film.

  • Be Kind Rewind - Jack Black and Mos Def working in a video store and re-recording their own versions of movies because apparently one of them was magnetized or something and it erased all the film in the store? This is going to be AWESOMELY BAD.

  • Step Up 2 The Streets - I only want to see this on the off chance that Channing Tatum will be making an appearance in the film. I won't lie.

  • Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds - There's no excuse for this one. Now the internet knows my secret shame.

2 comments:

Christian Herwitz said...

Shh...I wanna see Jumper too, even though Rotten Tomatoes rated it at something like...3%.

craziasian said...

i saw the hannah montana movie (holds head in shame).