13 February 2008

How the Universe responded to my last post:

  1. Torrential downpours. Goodbye, beautiful snow. Goodbye, dry feet. Goodbye, any hope of looking decent at work and school. Hello, late-for-work-and-class-drowned-rat-Lindsay.

  2. Long hours at a shitty office with unappreciative people who apparently have mistaken me for someone with the ability to turn back time.

  3. Major guilt for neglecting Boyfriend this week. Major major major.

I can't wait to go snowboarding. I've already told my boss that I'm not going to be in town and that despite his best efforts to track me down electronically I will be staying in one room log cabin without running water, let alone cell connection, in the middle of Juhbumblefuck, Upstate.*

*In reality, Boyfriend and I will be staying at The Spa (also known as my parent's house) which is located in a very populated area that the US Census Bureau has deigned to label a "small city". My boss however believes the roughing it story (minus log cabin, I'm sure) because anywhere past Westchester to New York City folk is the sticks, ya'll.


No comments: