29 January 2008

How to Enrage Me

This morning I got up at 7:15 after only 4 hours of sleep (thanks very much, graduate school reading assignments!). As you can probably guess, I was looking forward to a huge mug of already made coffee thanks to my kick-ass programmable coffee maker.

That is not, however, what I got. What I got was a COMPLETELY empty coffee pot, already drained by my frat-tastic roommate who must believe that I'm the most altruistic bitch on the face of God's damned green earth.

Well, new and frat-tastic roommate, I am NOT a nice person in general.
I am an especially not nice person before I get my coffee in the morning. OUT OF MY COFFEE POT. AFTER PULLING CLOSE TO AN ALL NIGHTER.

...I miss living with a girlfriend who would never a) drink the entire pot or b) would remake fresh coffee in the event that she did (so unlikely) drink up every last drop.

No comments: